Security headlines Podcast with Klondike
Security Headlines is a podcast about the latest
security vulnerabilities with in the cyber security field.
So if your interested about the latest security
holes nomather if you are a tech savy penetration tester,
a devops person, a programmer or just generally interested
in the latest technology security news.
Security headlines is here for you!
In this episode we interview Francisco “Klondike” Blas Izquierdo Riera who is
a security researcher from spain.
In the last couple of years, he has been spending in Gothenburg Sweden, working
in the security field and doing research.
He has done amazing research in both the the cryptography and security field.
Klondike is currently researching with the Resilient Internet of Things Project
and we are happy to have him on Security Headlines!
In this episode we cover:
- How klondike got in to the security field
- Getting in to Gentoo
- Installing Gentoo linux manually
- How to install Gentoo linux
- Gentoo linux for beginners.
- hardend gentoo
- GRSEC patches
- Manditory access control
- Security Capture the flag
- Lan party
- Internet of things IoT
- password security
- Rolling release
- nftables vs iptables
- WannaCry Ransomeware
- Malware developers
- Petya Malware
- Vault 7
- Safe cryptography
- Easy to use, clear api and cross platform best practices
- Breaking Petyas encryption with pen and paper
- Running gentoo in production
- Quantum Cryptography
- Breaking Bitcoin
- Swedish military Cryptography
- Shamir’s Secret Sharing
- Future of cryptography
- Gentoo in production
Links worth checking out: